Usage Policy and Disclaimer
The information, response, advice provided or medicines prescribed/ sold by Psoriatreat Research and Homeopathic Psoriatreats Pvt Ltd (Henceforth Please refer as “Psoriatreat”) Psoriatreat/ Psoriatreat to any query posted/mailed is solely on the basis of the information provided by you and is meant for general information only. It is clarified that the term ‘Psoriatreat’ shall include its affiliate and associate companies, directors, officers, employees or cyber doctors.
Due to the inherent nature of the Internet, which does not recognize geographical boundaries, it is not possible for us to verify the physical location of the persons registering at Psoriatreat also it is not possible for us to verify the legal status of Homeopathy in each country.
Therefore the responsibility of finding the legal status of Homeopathy in your country lies solely on you. You solely are responsible for finding out whether or not seeking advice regarding homeopathic treatment through the Internet is legally valid in your country.
Psoriatreat or any of its employee directly or indirectly involved including specialist or consultants, shall not be liable for any direct, incidental, special, consequential, indirect or punitive damages that result from you registering with us and seeking advice or guidance from us.
Psoriatreat offers advice regarding the treatment of various conditions through Homeopathy based on our knowledge and understanding of Homeopathy either Psoriatreat nor the Doctors on the panel guarantee any cure for your condition. You may or may not follow the advice given by the doctors at Psoriatreat. Any medicine suggested by us should be taken under the guidance of your local homeopath or physician.
Homeopathic medicines are usually free from so called side effects except sometimes some aggravation of the existing troubles may be felt in some rare case.
Also some discomfort may occur when you may not have provided the complete and adequate information regarding the patient’s condition during any increased discomfort or aggravation you are requested to keep in touch and keep us constantly informed about the condition of the patient, still as physical supervision of cases is not possible through Internet, we shall not be responsible for any damages occurring due to the advice given by us. In order to avoid this condition we advice you to describe your discomforts accurately, thoughtfully and be precise about choosing the words.
Please refer to the example cases given along with and follow the pattern if found satisfactory.
All information provided on this site, particularly any information relating to specific medical conditions, health care, preventive care, and healthy lifestyles, is presented for general informational purposes only. It should not be considered complete or exhaustive and does not cover all disorders or conditions or their treatment, or all health related issues.
While we make reasonable efforts to include accurate and upto date information on our site, the information you access through this site is provided “AS IS” and without warranty, express or implied.
Other Important Disclaimer Points
- The content on this website and the advice of the Psoriatreat’s cyber doctors is not intended to be, nor is it a substitute for professional medical advice/attention, diagnosis or hands-on treatment. This website and its facilities are not intended to replace a doctor’s judgment or the care and treatment that only a qualified healthcare provider may give upon due Psoriatreatal examination of symptoms and/or co-relation of reports with such examination. You shall provide full and complete information pertaining to the ailment (including but not limited to your medical history). The Psoriatreat shall be entitled to presume that the said information provided by you is true and correct.
- The Psoriatreat will the best possible endeavours to provide satisfactory, accurate and useful information as a response to any query. The Psoriatreat does not (expressly or impliedly) guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any information, response advice or medicines prescribed/ sold to you. The various tips or recommendations provided to any query do not assure good health or recovery from any medical condition. Health is the result of many factors, some of which are not yet fully understood and therefore it is important to rely only on the advice of a health care professional to advice on any specific condition/situation. Please note that results and duration of treatment may vary depending on the constitution of your body. The response to any query should not be relied upon as suggesting a course of treatment and it can not replace substitute regular medical check-ups in any manner whatsoever.
- The Psoriatreat shall not be liable for any negligence (including gross negligence), loss, injury or damage (including without limitation direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive loss, injury or damage) suffered by anyone on account of the use/performance of the information, response, advice furnished to you (via e-mail or otherwise), any action or lack of action by a you and/ or medicines prescribed/ sold to you.
- The Psoriatreat expressly disclaims any responsibility with respect to the completeness, accuracy and fitness of the responses given vide this website (through e-mail or otherwise). No warranty or representation of any kind, express or implied, is given by or on behalf of the Psoriatreat that the responses to the queries, shall be appropriate, secure, reliable and free-from-error. In spite of the Psoriatreats best efforts, the information on this website may become outdated although, efforts will be made to correct the errors and keep the content updated. Also, the information and materials on this website are provided on as is basis.
- The Psoriatreat reserves the right to make changes in the website, withdraw access to this website, and revise the services and products described in this website at any time without any previous notice.
- You agree to indemnify and hold safe harmless indemnified the Psoriatreat against any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on the Psoriatreat’s website/services.
- This website may link you to third-party websites maintained by others on the internet. These links are provided solely as a convenience to users. References to any entity, product, service, procedure, opinion or source of information should not be considered an endorsement, either direct or implied. The Psoriatreat cannot take responsibility for information found on third-party websites and if you decide to access linked third-party websites, you may do so at your own risk.
- Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this website is done at your own discretion and risk. The Psoriatreat does no warrant that this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server(s) that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- The information, artwork, text, video, audio, or pictures (Materials) contained on this website are protected by copyright laws and are the sole property of the Psoriatreat. You may only access and use the Materials for personal purposes. You may not modify or use the Materials for commercial or any other purpose, without express written consent.
- You understand that the internet contains unedited materials, some of which are sexually explicit and may be offensive, and access to such material shall be entirely at your own risk. The Psoriatreat has no control over, does not subscribe to and is in no manner responsible for, such materials. You should use your discretion while accessing this website and the internet.
- The Psoriatreat shall not trade or sell your personal information to any third party or non-affiliated companies. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information.
- By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website. You fully and completely understand that the contents herein and agree to the same. You are acting on your free will and consent to the contents herein. You must not delay or disregard medical advice or discontinue treatment with respect to any medical condition, without